Warm Greetings from Mann Yadanarpon Airlines!
We would like to reward our loyal customers traveling with Mann Yadanarpon Airlines with our Royal Club Program, by rewarding one free ticket after accumulating 10 trips with us.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone who holds a Myanmar NRC card can apply for our Royal Club Program.
To be a Royal Club Member
It is very easy to become a Royal Club member.
To become a Royal Club member, customers can easily obtain our Royal Club Membership Form at either any of our Head Office, branch offices across the country, and Check in Counter. After completion of the membership form, customers will receive a Record Card. Immediately after receiving the Record Card customers can start accumulating the precious stamps on the card.
With each trip, members will receive one stamp. There is no expiry date for our record card. After collecting 10 stamps, members are rewarded with a complimentary trip of their desired destination.
Royal Club Member
Mann Yadanarpon Airlines’ Member Card expires after one year and will be renewed every year. Members need to show or notify their member card number whenever they are booking for a flight with a ticketing agency or any of our branches. When checking in, present your Royal Club Member Card together with your Record Card to receive member benefits.
- Royal customers will receive our Silver Card four weeks after application with our Royal Club Member Form.
- Silver Card holders can enjoy an extra Baggage Allowance of 10Kg, plus our normal 20Kg allowance, altogether allowing silver card holders to 30kg Baggage Allowance.
- Silver Card holders who have travelled 20 trips with Mann Yadanarpon Airlines within one year will be upgraded to our Gold Card Member.
- Gold Card Holders can enjoy -
- Gold card members will be renewed to Gold Card upon expiry when customers accumulate 20 trips and above, and to Silver Card when customers accumulate altogether under 20 trips within one year.
Gold Card holders who accumulate 40 trips and over within one year with Mann Yadanarpon Airlines, will be upgraded to Platinum Card. Platinum Card holders will receive Gold Card holder benefits as well as,
- 30kg additional baggage allowance plus the standard 20kg, altogether 50kg allowance.
- Gift coupon for one additional customer travelling together with our Platinum card holder to be used in selected lounge, restaurant, and café, upon check-in.
- VIP transportation from airport building to our air-planes, in Yangon and Mandalay airports.
Platinum Card holders will be renewed to Platinum card annually after accumulating 40 trips and over with Mann Yadanarpon Airlines, and renewed to Gold Card when accumulated less than 40 trips within one year.
Royal Club Member Card Application
Royal Club Member can be applied at any of these locations, including our Head Office (Yangon), branch offices at (Mandalay), (Tachileik), (Taunggyi), and check-in counters at any airport.
Delivery of Royal Club Membership Card
We will send you Royal Club Membership Card via delivery system according to your address on application form. If you have not received our Royal Club Membership Card within one month, contact our Customer Service Department located at Mann Yadanarpon Airlines Head Office in Yangon.
Royal Club Membership Card lost and re apply
If you lost our Royal Club Membership Card, you can re apply a new card at our Head office, Branch Offices, and check-in counters. To receive a new membership card, it will take approximately one week when applied at our head office, and approximately two weeks when applied at any of our branch offices and check-in counters. Admin fees for new member card will be 5000 kyats.
Renewal and Lost of Record Card
If you lost your Record Card, you can re-apply a new record card at our head offices, branch offices, and check-in counters. Stamps can only be collected for future flights. Previous trips cannot be collected on this new record card.
Royal Club Membership Program